English Forum
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

English Forum

Форум вчителя англійської мови Нагуляк Світлани Іванівни

ФорумВхідОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватись

Потренуйся!

Перейти донизу 
2 користувачів
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 151
Дата реєстрації : 27.08.2015
Вік : 49

Потренуйся! Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Потренуйся!   Потренуйся! Icon_minitimeЧт Вер 22, 2016 5:46 pm

У цьому розділі ви можете потренуватися створювати повідомлення, додавати до них картинки чи відео.
Коли ви створюєте повідомлення не забувайте про тему.
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
http://ptllyceum.blogspot.com/
romnk

romnk

Кількість повідомлень : 18
Дата реєстрації : 24.09.2016
Вік : 22

Потренуйся! Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: Потренуйся!   Потренуйся! Icon_minitimeВт Лют 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Family is an essential part of the society and it plays the most important role in everybody’s life. It means that the most important people in our lives are our family members. Family is represented by a close unit of parents and children living together. I believe that everyone wants to have a happy family and good relations with all its members. In my opinion, a happy family should have mutual interests, hopes and dreams to share. Other important issues are love, trust and respect. No family can exist without love.The problem number one of most of the young people is the problem of fathers and sons. All young people want to be independent, they want their parents to listen to their opinion, not to interfere in their private life. Some parents neglect their children, because they can not find a common language with each other.Love, friendship, conflicts - these are all the things that go hand in hand with youth.
As we live in society, we meet a lot of people during our lives. We communicate with all these people, but our attitudes towards each of these people are different. friendship is not only communication, but support, understanding and sympathy. If your friends are real, they never betray you, they never leave you in trouble, they always listen to your problems and try to help when needed.For me they are a part of my family. is a bridge between loneliness and fellowship, frustration and confidence, despair and hope, setbacks and success.It is important to have a happy family life and faithful friends, and who are you to decide independently
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу

Потренуйся!
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
English Forum :: Adminisration :: Тренування-
Перейти до: