Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk
Кількість повідомлень : 151 Дата реєстрації : 27.08.2015 Вік : 46 Звідки : Івано-Франківська обл
Тема: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Пт Вер 16, 2016 11:11 pm
1. Potocki gates 2. Stanislav fortress compound and Potocki palace 3. Cathedral of the Holy Resurrection, locally known as Katedra (Greek-Catholic Cathedral) 4. Jesuit Kostel – the second building of Jesuits after they were forced to surrender Katedra 5. Fara – also known as the Collegiate Church of Virgin Mary and Saint Stanislaus (today – the Regional Art Museum) 6. Ratusha – former city hall 7. Battle of Grunwald monument – commemorating the defeat of the Teutonic Order in 1410 8. Monument to Adam Mickiewicz (1930) 9. Monument to Stepan Bandera and Museum of the Insurgent Army at the European Square Theaters
1. Academic Regional Music-Drama Theater of Franko 2. Academic Regional Puppet Theater of Pidhiryanka 3. Regional Concert Philharmony 4. Cinema theater "Lumier" (previously of Franko) 5. Cinema theater "Cosmos"
1. Shevchenko Park 2. Park of Warriors-Internationalists 3. Park "Valy" 4. Pryvokzalny park 5. Memorial Park, near the regional Ivan Franko Academic Music-Drama Theater
Кількість повідомлень : 151 Дата реєстрації : 27.08.2015 Вік : 46 Звідки : Івано-Франківська обл
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Вер 20, 2016 8:35 pm
Виберіть і розкрийте тему різними способами:
загальні відомості з інтернету власна розповідь ілюстації/фото відео
Кількість повідомлень : 65 Дата реєстрації : 14.10.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Вер 20, 2016 9:03 pm
Ivano-Frankivsk is a historical city which situated on the river Bystrutsya and located in western Ukraine at the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains. It is the administrative regional centre. Population: 230,929 peoples. Stanisławów was founded as a fortress in 1663 to protect the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth from Tatar invasions and to reinforce the region in case of some other Khmelnytsky Uprising would occur. Our city was named after the Polish hetman Stanisław Potocki,and later in November 9, 1962 city was renamed in Ivano-Frankivsk in honor of the famous ukrainian writer Ivan Franko. Built out of a fort that was erected next to the villages of Zabolotiv which had been known since (1435) and Knyahynyn (1449). Stanisławów was passed to the Habsburg Empire, after which it became the property of the State authorities of the Austrian Empire. After World War I, for a short stint it served as temporary capital of the West Ukrainian People's Republic. At the dawn of World War II, the city was annexed by the Soviet Union, only to be occupied by Nazi Germany two years later. With the liberation of Ukraine in 1944, a Soviet regime was established in the city for the next 45 years. A few years before the fall of the Soviet Union, the blue-yellow flag was raised in the city as the symbol of an independent Ukraine. our city is very interesting and beautiful within. We have big infrastructure. The city of Ivano-Frankivsk has an extensive network of public transport, there are nine trolleybus routes and about 52 for regular buses. There is one railway terminal that serves the Ivano-Frankivsk train station it includes also smaller rail stations in adjacent villages. Ivano Frankivsk like all European city has an international airport,which was granted international status in 1992.There are many lodging options in Ivano-Frankivsk for the Ukrainian and foreign tourists. Thera one one four-star hotel ("Park Hotel") and three three-star hotels ("Nadia", "Auscoprut", "Pid Templem"). The city has seven main city squares four of them located in the "old town" part of the city. Viche Maidan which located in the centre of Ivano-Frankivsk.It's main square where during evromaydan residents gathered to support the protesters where now collect charitable aid for Ukrainian army. Market Square it is very important square because first there city government make different regional fairs festival festivals etc and second theку is the town hall today hosting an ethno-cultural museum. . Mickiewicz Square it is very it is very bautiful park near cinema Lumier where on the weekends are going a lot of old peoples to talk and play checkers or backgammon. Also in our city we have a place which include rest for the whole family,it is Shevchenko Park. It is a big park that consists of an amusement park, a big lake with swans, couple of full-size football fields, and many others interesting places worth of seeing.In the centre of the city also popular places for rest with friernd it is cinema Lumier and computer club mario.
Кількість повідомлень : 32 Дата реєстрації : 19.10.2015 Вік : 19 Звідки : village Kutysche
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Вер 27, 2016 8:57 pm
Taras Shevchenko Park
Recreation Shevchenko - Park in Ivano-Frankivsk, located between the streets and Chornovil Hetman Mazepa. In XVII century. German explorer Ulrich von Werdum mention the oak grove that grew up in the area so the park - in the southwest of the city. It was a thick oak forest - the remainder of the Black Forest. Later it became known as "Zverinetskaya oak" because there existing different wild animals. Often there preying city Potocki owners and their guests. By the end of the XIX century. due to economic dilnosti these lands were fully converted into pastures and fields. Magistrate Stanislav April 1, 1890 at the meeting approved a commission to study the creation of a public park in the city. As a result, the commission decided to park at the site location "Radetzky field", where once was oak. In May 1895, the city council issued a resolution to lay the city park area of 10 sea and laid in the 5000 budget PLN Rome. In spring 1896, work began on the creation of the park - the planting of trees and the formation of flower beds and alleys. Park planning was carried out under the direction of urban gardening Cayetano Misyurovycha. Planted trees are saplings in large groups without a specific principle for infinity (English) style. In addition to the usual Galicia beech, oak, hornbeam, linden, spruce, larch planted exotic plants from nurseries Poland, France and America. 1898 tsisarivny park was named Elizabeth after her tragic death. In 1901, gas lighting installed - first in the alley that led from Lime Street to Goluchowski, restaurant with summer terrace. Subsequently park area significantly increased: in 1903 on the north side dokupyly land Solomon Tunisia also demolished military barracks there. Not surviving the Battle of Grunwald monument standing in the park Elisabeth (established in 1910 on the anniversary of the 500th anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald). From 1945 the park was renamed to the current name - Taras Shevchenko. At the time, the park held 8 hectares. Area increased to 28 hectares after the decision of the City Council December 21, 1948 attached Romashkana former private park with three ponds. There was then made the issue of the need for 100 000 rubles for the improvement of the park. Since 1972, the park is a park-monument of landscape architecture (also status - arboretum). As of 2016 the park covers an area of 24.4 hectares. My impression of the park. Shevchenko Park - is the largest park in Ivano-Frankivsk. There is always a lot of people who come to relax. Also in the park are many places where you can drink coffee, taste the delicious ice cream or just relax. The park is fully planted with trees, so it is very easy to breathe. The park is popular that its territory is the amusement park "Fox Mykyta" where scary fun. There is also a large lake, where there are many ducks and swans that live here. All residents and tourists Ivano-Frankivsk I advise to visit this beautiful park!
Востаннє редаговано mashagubka (Пн Жовт 17, 2016 3:46 pm); всього редаговано 1 раз
Кількість повідомлень : 7 Дата реєстрації : 08.10.2015 Вік : 20 Звідки : м.Івано -Франківськ
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Нд Жовт 02, 2016 9:06 am
Ratusha former city hall City Hall in the Ukrainian city of Ivano-Frankivsk, built in the Art Nouveau style, these buildings in this style in the Ukraine a little bit. Town Hall is located on the street Galician, and in the building regional museum is now located. The construction of the Town Hall belongs to the XVII century. In 1662 Andrzej Potocki, the founder of the city of Ivano-Frankivsk (formerly Stanislawow city) take appropriate decisions. First Town Hall was wooden, then stone and wood, then stone. From its stone was erected in 1695, it was the highest in the city. Nine of its floors, built in the shape of a cross, crowned with a dome. Upstairs on duty patrol and watched to see if somewhere a fire or other hazards. On the lower floor is the municipal authorities, in the cellars was a prison. In 1868 the town hall burned down. She decided to rebuild, and that happened by 1871. In 1915, the town hall again suffered from the hostilities and for a long time was in disrepair. Her long recovery stretched until 1939, because it lacked the funds. But the Germans were not able to blow it because the town hall was a concrete monolith. Damaged building again resulted in a favorable view in 1957 and gave the regional museum. In 2007, the town hall was decorated with a clock. Chimes perform 12 Ukrainian melodies.
Кількість повідомлень : 8 Дата реєстрації : 08.10.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Нд Жовт 09, 2016 11:14 am
"Dnister" hotel in the center of Ivano — Frankivsk. Located close to the historic part of the city, at street Sich Riflemen, 12. The building of the hotel "Austria" was built by architect Janusz Frederick and opened on 1 may 1914. At that time it was one of the best hotels in the city. During the ZUNR, the hotel was renamed to "Odessa". In this building on 3 January during a meeting of the Ukrainian National Council ZUNR was approved by the historical Universal of Unification with the Ukrainian national Republic (UNR). In Poland from 1919 to 1939. the hotel had a different name — "Warsaw", after 1944 — "Spartac", 1960 — "Dniester".
The building: Land for construction with an old two-story house was purchased in early 1912, the Greek Catholic Chapter. The design of large apartment houses commissioned the architect F. Janusz. The building was built in the fall of 1913. The First tenant Academy was P. Bil from Lviv. Here he opened a hotel, restaurant, shop and cinema is the third in the city. All of these companies had the name "Austria". The building together with all the institutions was renamed to "Warsaw" after the Polish occupation . The house remained in the ownership of the Greek Catholic Chapter. It was bought for 5 million zlotys richest Ukrainian, the doctor B. Ovcharsky. In 1935 he sold the house of the religious institution subordinate to the Chapter. The building is located at two addresses: Sichovyh Streltsov St., 12 The Northern part of the house, one of the facades overlooks the street. During the ZUNR, there lived a President Yevhen Petrushevych. Also, in February-March 1919, stayed at the hotel the first person in UNR Hrushevsky, Petliura, Vynnychenko.
Shevchenko str., 1 The southern part of the house facades out on the street. Shevchenko, where the Central people's House, supermarket "Vopak". In this part of the building in the former auditorium, January 2, 1919, the first meeting of the Ukrainian National Council ZUNR (at that time he was the temporary capital of ZUNR), and January 3, were approved stoeckigt of Reunification Ukrainian people's Republic. Here also worked: Leo Bachinsky Vice President of the National Council of ZUNR (previously: Commissioner of Stanislavsky County), Kost Levitsky, head of the State Secretariat of ZUNR, Dmytro Vitovsky, State Secretary of Military Affairs ZUNR. In 1940 the building became the headquarters created by the Philharmonic, worked as the national academic Hutsul song and dance ensemble of the actors and artists J. Barnich, M. Ginesin, M. Maggi, D. Kolko, V. Pashchenko.e Pain with the city. Here he opened a hotel, restaurant, shop and cinema is the third in the city. All of these companies had, like Kamenica, the name "Austria". After the Polish occupation of the building together with all the institutions was renamed to "Warsaw". The house remained in the ownership of the Greek Catholic Chapter. It was bought for 5 million zlotys richest Ukrainian, the doctor Would have. Ovcar from the city. In 1935 he sold the house of the religious institution subordinate to the Chapter. The building is located at two addresses: sichovyh Streltsov St., 12 The Northern part of the house, one of the facades overlooks the street. Riflemen, where the hotel is. During the ZUNR, there lived a President Yevhen Petrushevych. Also, in February-March 1919, stayed at the hotel the first person in UNR Hrushevsky, Simon Petliura, Vynnychenko.
Shevchenko str., 1 The southern part of the house facades out on the street Shevchenko, where the Central people's House, supermarket "Vopak". In this part of the building on January 2 1919, the first meeting of the Ukrainian National Council ZUNR (at that time Stanislaviv was the temporary capital of ZUNR). Here also worked: Lev Bachinsky - Vice President of the National Council of ZUNR , Kost Levitsky-head of the State Secretariat of ZUNR, Dmytro Vitovsky - State Secretary of Military Affairs ZUNR. In 1940 in the building worked as the national Hutsul song and dance ensemble, actors and artists J. Barnich, M. Ginesin, M. Maggi, D. Kolko, V. Pashchenko.
Interesting facts: On the building of the hotel, in the late nineteenth century. — at the beginning of XX century, stood an old two-storey hotel "Central". In 1920 here was also the publisher of "Bistrica", which issued in the series "Children's reading", "Library for Ukrainian molodi", illustrated stories, a brief history of Ukraine and more. Human chain, when in January 1990 three million people held hands, connecting Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv and Kyiv in the day the 71-anniversary of the unification of UNR and ZUNR, started from the door of the house
Востаннє редаговано levuga (Пт Жовт 21, 2016 3:29 pm); всього редаговано 1 раз
Кількість повідомлень : 7 Дата реєстрації : 19.09.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Нд Жовт 09, 2016 6:24 pm
''Lumiere" - relaxtion complex in Ivano-Frankivsk, opened in June 2006. It's located in one of the best buildings of the city, build in 20 years or the last century. Cinema is the centerpiece of its downtown location and technical equipment from leading manufactures. Cinema named in honor of the pioneers of cinema, the Lumiere brothers. Which in their native French means light. In 1895 appeared Mickiewicz Square house "Falcon". Now there placed children's library. In 1927, "Falcon" burned. Since the building was insured, the Poles not only fully restored house, but also was added to it in the 1929 movie "tone." It was the first sound movie theater in Stanislav - just two years after the official appearance of live cinema (the first sound film "The Jazz Singer" ,October 1927). During the occupation of cinema "tone" renamed "Victoria" and announced it. «Nur fur deutsch» - only for Germans. Since 1945, the cinema "tone" has a new name - "Franko Theater." In the second half of 1990s cinema Franco closed. Building (Str. Grushevskogo 3) The four storey building erected in theater style, the last of the great - Art Deco in 1929 style characteristic features are: gloss and metallic gloss, the use of textured surfaces and ornaments of ancient cultures. In the same style designed interior. The main decoration of the front of the house there are eight 10-meter columns that are part of the walls of the second floor to the roof. Two halls-147 seats in the Ruby and Emerald on 247 seats equipped with the highest international standards: Dolby Digital Surround sound from Dolby Laboratories (UK) Acoustics-JBL (USA), Projectors-Christie (USA). In the halls established orthopedic chairs Superior Roma comfort (Spain). VIP-arena with two sofas in the ruby room and space Love Seats in Emerald-an opportunity to appreciate the pleasant atmosphere of home comfort and convenience while watching exciting films. On the first floor you will meet cinema cafe "frain of truth, where you can taste delicious Italian coffee from the new brand in Ukraine "Lucaffe". For you to prepare delicious pancakes with fruits, ham, salmon, shrimp, red caviar and a wide assorment of salads. The second floor cinema-a beer cafe with summer terrace. Today we offer guests a wide range of beer and European cuisine, including steaks, skewers, grilled vegetables, dishes of shrimp and musseis. On third floor-a cozy bar "Cinema" with cuisine that will satisfy the most demanding goutmet.
Кількість повідомлень : 6 Дата реєстрації : 15.02.2016
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Нд Жовт 09, 2016 10:51 pm
"Nimecke ozero' or "German lake" was created during the German occupation. Now , it is very popular place for barbecue and picnic. Every winter our lake freezes and you can skate. In 2014 on "German lake" was festival of Ivana Kupala]. It was very noize because of a concert on the lake. Last year "Nimecke ozero" had been cleared. And today there is still clean. Today sport club "Uragan" is establishing 80-meters bench with USB-ports on the lake. You can come to tranning like a parent or a viewer and charge your gadget. Yesterday ,political party "Svoboda" launched much fish in lake and tonight i saw three or four fishermans. I think this lake has a future . You can also watch photos and a video.
Востаннє редаговано DKapelistO (Пт Лист 04, 2016 9:05 pm); всього редаговано 1 раз
Кількість повідомлень : 5 Дата реєстрації : 11.10.2016
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Жовт 11, 2016 5:52 pm
Potocki Palace in Ivano-Frankivsk (then it was called Stanislav) laid in 1672. He had become the seat of Galician age, crown hetman Andrew Potocki. Over two architects working palace Korassini F. and D. Benoit. A three-story castle, surrounded by defensive ramparts and bastions, service buildings and a park. Now only well preserved park fence and gate. Plans and schemes castle has been preserved, that's just a description of the 18th century castle at the bottom consisted of six small vaulted rooms, kitchen and porch. Raised spiral staircase to the second floor to a large room with parquet floors, plain white painted ceiling and two windows. Prior to the shaft (which surrounds three sides of the palace with all locking housing developments) are two large glass doors. Behind them is a bridge that brings up to the shaft. In the hall all walls covered with cloth with colorful stripes. From this room through the double, painted in white with gilded leaves, the doors were of chambers in which oak floor, ceiling canvases painted in white, shafovydnyy brick fireplace, two double windows. Next was sleeping pokiy and "harderobka", the "pokiy for women", "coffee", the second "harderobka", hallway and rest, where the floor is lined with oak parquet ceiling upholstered cloth, painted in white, four windows, painted walls not very broad dark gray strips, panels, wooden, dark painted. At one time visited the palace Commonwealth king Jan III Sobieski, Transylvanian Prince Ferenc Rakoczy II. Today the palace rebuilt. By 2004 there was a military hospital. Now planned to create a museum complex. The palace has the status of monuments of architecture and urban planning of local importance (orders of the executive committee of Ivano-Frankivsk regional council elections of 26 May 1981 r. Number 238). 2010 were restored dungeon Potocki Palace during the festival «Porto Franko». Today this art space, art gallery. In 2013 completed the restoration of the entrance gate.
Кількість повідомлень : 27 Дата реєстрації : 19.10.2015 Вік : 20 Звідки : Івано-Франківськ
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Жовт 11, 2016 7:31 pm
Monument to Adam Mickiewicz (1930) I. One of the oldest monuments, which survived in Ivano-Frankivsk, is a sculpture dedicated to the poet Adam Mickiewicz. A monument to Adam Mickiewicz in Ivano-Frankivsk adorns the square, which is also named after this famous poet from Poland. During the celebration of the centennial of the birth of Adam Mickiewicz in 1898 it was decided to immortalize in sculpture writer, despite the fact that Stanislav he never was. The winner projects of the future monument recognized Krakow sculptor Tadeusz Błotnicki. At the monument townspeople donated three thousand Parent. The sculpture is made of Italian marble, depicts the poet in moment of true inspiration. During the fighting, which unfolded in the advent of the First World War, the sculpture of Adam Mickiewicz suffered significant damage and is not reversible. Monument restored only in 1930, setting a new place. New monument, this time cast in bronze and marble staircase on fixed pedestal. With the advent of Soviet power in 1940 on a pedestal was replaced by Polish plate. In this state, a bronze sculpture of Adam Mickiewicz survived. I know from experience that in the area there are many attractions.Where you can spend your free time with family or friends.It is also located in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast Philharmonic.We often go there with a group.Many people are walking in this area. II. End of the XIXth century. Stanislav public widely celebrated 100 anniversary of the birth of the famous Polish poet Adam Mickiewicz.(yars 1798-1855)On this occasion, the sity planned collect donations.A competition, which won the Krakow sculptor T.Blotnytskyy. Original planned to implement his project in Krakow, but austrain authorities are not agreed on. Then it was desided to install a monument in Stanislav. Devolopers of the monument began in Florence in 1881. The sculptor has depicted the poet with a book in hand in a moment of inspiration. The original figure was hewn from koraskoho pink Italian marble, weighing eight tons and had a height of 2.31 m. In the basement were broken words of Polish:"Adam Mickiewicz in the age from birth - the citizens of the siti Stanislav. 1898" The grand opening took place on November 29, 1898 in the presense of large numbers of people. In 1919 during World War II monument was damaged. In 1930 he was cast in bronze, simplified form p'yadestaly and something changed location. In 1940, the Polish piaque on the pedestal removed and replaced with the new:"Adam Mickiewicz, 1798-1855. In such a monument preserved to our time in the square that bears the name of the great roet.
Востаннє редаговано VasulunaSholopa (Вт Жовт 25, 2016 6:53 pm); всього редаговано 1 раз
Кількість повідомлень : 18 Дата реєстрації : 24.09.2016 Вік : 19
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Пн Жовт 17, 2016 7:17 pm
The Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Art Museum is the treasury of fine art of land. Its collection, began in 1980, engulfs unique sights of Halych’ icon-painting and barocco sculpture, works of classics of West-Ukrainian art: Kornil Ustinovych, Ivan Troush, Yaroslav Pstrak, Julian Dan’kevych, Olexa Novakivskiy, Osyp Sorokhtey, Olena Kul’chitska; works of the Ukrainian artists of the second half of the ХХ century, and also works of Polish, Austrian, German and Italian masters of XVIII-XX centuries. In the museum is saved the large collection of the modern foreign graphic arts given as a present from the exhibitions of International bijenale «Impreza». Folk art is represented by different types of arts and crafts of Hutsul’schyna, Boykivschyna, Pokuttya, Opillya. Operating exhibition hall is located in the oldest architectural building of city – renaissance Collegiate Catholic church of the ХVII century on the square of Metropolitan Andrey Sheptitskiy. The richest part of the museum collection is proposed for a review: local icon-painting of XV-XIX centuries; works of barocco plastic arts of Thomas Gudder, Konrad Kutchenrayter, Johan-George Pinzel’, Matwiy Poleyovskiy, Dionez Stanetti; pictures of Unterberg brothers; age-old church books published in Lviv, Pochayiv, Univ. Each month various exhibitions are conducted in a showroom, and in its permanent exhibition the concerts of classic music and choral singing are heard. For wide society of visitors the following is offered: familiarization excursions on Halychyna sacral art history; thematic excursions devoted to the separate sections of operating exhibition; public lectures; meeting with artists; expert examination of art works; guide-books and catalogues. The Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Art Museum offers: to acquaint: with a permanent exhibition the « Halychyna Sacral art of XV-XX centuries»; with the exhibitions of modern art; to visit: concerts of classic music and choral singing; to get: services in expert examination of art works; literature on the questions of art of museum department library.
Кількість повідомлень : 7 Дата реєстрації : 08.10.2015 Вік : 20 Звідки : м.Івано -Франківськ
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Пт Жовт 21, 2016 9:16 am
history museum (town hall) 1929-1935 The original town hall building was build in 1672 late renaissanceand she looked round the tower with devyatypoverhovoyi камяною basis reconstructed in 1695-1870 years In the XVIII century hall served as a dungeon outer Robin.Suffered considerable damage during World War II.After rebuilding in 1929-1935 nabula crosswise layout (architecture s.Trelya)and maintained this view until now.The tower ,which rises from the base cross and has a height 49,5 meters ,ending a king of cupola , which resembles a military helmet , which is covered with gold leaf and is the only civlian installations in Europe with such coverage. The museum was Founded in 1939 fall collections at the museum and museum Pokuts'ka Hutsuls land in Zhabye (Vorokhta).In the local history museum collections are more than 105 thousand museum pieces.Museum visit annually about 100 thousand people .There are sections :historical, natural history and folk art .Departament of Modern Art demonstrates the devolopment of decorative handicrafts,such as :art wood ,weaving ,embroidering ,leather ,ceramics.HistoryMuseum organizes 15-20 exhibitions of historical and artistic themes. April 15.1990 at City Hall was raised Ukrainian national flag .Now here is hosted Regional Museum.
Кількість повідомлень : 8 Дата реєстрації : 08.10.2015 Вік : 19
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Пт Жовт 21, 2016 10:15 pm
The cathedral of Protection of the Mother of God
The Cathedral of Protection of the Mother of God is one of the most famous church in Ivano Frankivsk. It has got other names: The Armenian church or The Blue church. It belongs to the autocephalous Orthodox church. This building is placed in the centre of the town, near the square of Rynok. From the moment of the was foundation of Stanislaviv the Armenions had a great infurunce of the life of the small town. So, in 1663-1664 they built their first wooden church. Soon the miraculous icon appeared, there Virgin Maria was pictured on it. A lot of people became free of their diseases (epilepsy, blendnes, arthritis and many others) by means of the icon. On the 22-nd of August Virgin Maris "cried real tears". After this wonder the people decided to build a new stone church. A lot of people of different nation lived in ancient Stanislaviv. One of them were Armenians.After the Second World War the Armenians leaved for Poland. They took the miraculous icon whith them. Nowadays only the copy of the original icon hangs on one of the walls of the cathedral. The new church was built in a style of baroque. The wonderful wall paintings were made by the painter Yan Soletskii, and the creater sculptures was Matvii Poleyovskii. The sparkling golden cupolas of the cathedral can be outside the town. You can always come in to this church and pray for help to our Father God.
Востаннє редаговано Roman Barabash (Нд Жовт 23, 2016 12:49 pm); всього редагувалось 4 раз(и)
Кількість повідомлень : 3 Дата реєстрації : 07.10.2015 Вік : 101
Тема: Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Philarmonic Нд Жовт 23, 2016 11:10 am
In 1870 there was formed Town Square named after Adam Mickiewicz, which still retained its original name. In 1891 a theatre was built on that square. It was constructed by Juzef Lapinsky - the local railway engineer - in magnificent architectural style. He became a winner of the theatre building competition which was held by Stefan Monuschko Music Sociaty's request. This society had great influence on Ukrainian history and culture. At that time that building was designed as theatre and it was adornment of former Stanislav. And grateful citizens presented a gold ring to the engineer Lapynsky.
In 1928 the audience enthusiastically listened to the songs and ballads song by brilliant Solomia Khrushelnitska – the opera singer with worldwide reputation. In that theatre thankful viewers could see legendary Zankovetskaya in the play «Naimychka». During The First World War building was damaged. The full theatre reconstruction was held by Stanislav`s architecture Stanislav Trely in the end of 1920-ies. In 1929 the reconstruction was ended. Unfortunately, it failed - canopy and portico disappeared, all the windows became square, all the adornment vanished, but the massive balcony appeared instead. That look of building we can see till these days.
In 1980 the Ivan Franko Drama Theatre got a new building and since that time and till now the Reginal Philharmonic got a place there. After that time Philharmonic audience listens to symphonic concerts. Now the Philharmonic has a site where you can buy a ticket and find Philharmony posters. Here is the link /www.filar.com.ua/ In November 2010, Regional Philharmonic outbuilding was opened after 4 years of construction. It includes administrative building and modern soundproofed rooms for rehearsals. It costed 7 million hryvnas.
Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Philharmonic is opened now, and visiting this Philharmonic will bring you a lot of pleasure. So what are you waiting for? Buy a ticket and enjoy the concert time!
Кількість повідомлень : 13 Дата реєстрації : 28.10.2015 Вік : 20 Звідки : Івано-Франківськ
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Нд Жовт 23, 2016 1:20 pm
City lake of Ivano-Frankivsk In these places, in the middle of the 17th century the village was swamped. The city also Stanislaviv (now Ivano-Frankivsk ) was laid here in 1662 Galician elder Andrzej Potocki. A land where there was a village, and has not lost its former purpose - there has long been hunted and rested a noble Polish gentry. Here the mayor A. Potocki founded menagerie. It is in this area during the time of Stalin were dug ponds, Gateway to the river Bistrica-Solotvynska. In 1955, the floodgates opened intentionally, gushing water that has captivated all of these artificial ponds - that turned out so-called Stanislavsky Sea, which has become a favorite area for the citizens and guests of the city. It is a very picturesque place. Works boat station - you can take a boat rental. Well here in the summer. But there is a special charm in this area and in the spring and fall. A Bridge of Love - the most romantic and symbolic territory in Lake City, as they call it an artificial sea. Traditionally come here to declare his love, photographed. More What is the best accessible to the Miske Lake, Ivano-Frankivsk photographed
Кількість повідомлень : 14 Дата реєстрації : 08.10.2015 Вік : 20 Звідки : с.Голосків Коломиймського р-ну
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Пн Жовт 31, 2016 9:40 pm
Cathedral of the Holy Resurrection, locally known as Katedra
Today in Ivano-Frankivsk has six monuments of national importance. One of them - the Cathedral of the Holy Resurrection, the people - Cathedral. I remember the temple?
The Chair was not in this place first. First there was the old Potocki Palace. Small, wooden. In the early 1680's, Potocki moved to the new palace, which has been preserved to this day. Well, almost preserved. And in place of the old formed a wasteland.
In 1715, the invitation to Stanislav Joseph Potocki arrives Jesuit Tomas Zalensky, intending to build a Jesuit church and school - college (then famous Stanislaviv Academy ceased to exist, unable to endure hardship Northern War).
So, April 21, 1716 stream-cue gives Jesuits land (60x40 elbow) on the site of an ancient palace. Soon began the structure of the church. The architect is unknown, but there is evidence that Jesuit main city asked the Russian governor Yablonovska to that gave him his architect Jakob Pertiho street. However, no matter who was the architect, he made many mistakes, because that in 20 years the whole building was covered with cracks and almost collapsed.
Interesting is the fact that when in 1720 the pit dug under the basement, they found a treasure of 14 000 PLN. Half of Joseph Potocki took it and gave the rest to the structure.
But these were not the only financial investment. Generous sponsors were Potocki wife - Victoria Lishchynsky, her brother Casimir, many other nobles and shlyahtyanok. In addition, the Jesuits themselves had Tysmenychanamy village, there were good profits, which also went to the construction of the church.
We built fast enough. Already in 1729 (the day of St. Victoria) conducted the first in the church service, although it is fully completed next year. It was called the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and had seven chapels. Inside was a much decorated. Owner's wife Victoria gave the main altar of the church and chapel of St. Kostka ozdobyla. To do this it had to sell his 1,000 ducats of favorite canaries. Her daughter Sofia presented images of Our Lady of Czestochowa and St. Francis Xavier, son Stanislaw - the image and the altar of Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuit order) and brother Casimir - altar of St. Francis Borghese. These altar sculptures were made of wood Tyrolean master Josef shuffle.
In the underground church buried Jesuit fathers, but soon they were joined by other "guests." In 1730, came to the wife's brother Stanislav owner - Lviv Castellan Casimir Lishchynsky. There he fell ill and died. Solemn funeral took place on January 26, 1731 in church. The ceremony was attended by his sister Victoria, who quietly, almost to himself, said, "bury me here." Hearing this, her son Stanislav began to protest, "Mom, you're still young enough and healthy." And insisted: "By the blessing of mother I beg you let me, at my holy Kostkoy, I laid there after death."
Her words proved prophetic. On 1 May next year Victoria Potocki died at his country The Palace Belvedere, with only 53 years. Most generous church founder laid in the crypt under the altar of St. Stanislaus Kostka.
In 1739, the walls of the city came a detachment of Russian troops, which led the Moldovan Prince Cantemir. Before they are burned Angles, Gorodenka and Tysmenytsia seemed nothing to prevent them from Stanislav repeat it. Panic broke out in the city as garrison was small, and the Crown army was located right on the border with Moldova. Rumors of surrender. The only people who did not succumb to panic, were Jesuits. They held a service for saving the city from the enemy. Soon, similar services were held in other churches Stanislav and inspired residents rushed to the wall and give a fitting rebuff to the enemy.
The architect Stanislav
In 1751 Joseph Potocki died. Before the burial, his son Hetman Stanislaw, an experienced builder eye, noticed the numerous cracks in the walls of the church. The reason for the dramatic errors in the construction engineering, namely weak foundation. The cracks grew exponentially, it became clear that the church will soon collapse. Stanislav ordered to evacuate the altar and interior of the church, and the floor lay a thick layer of straw to collapse at the ceiling and parquet save valuable tomb in the basement (because there were buried his mother and uncle).
From February 1752 to May 1753 the first church was dismantled immediately deepened the pit and laid the bigger, stronger foundation. Potocki personally made drawings of buildings and annually allocated for the construction of six thousand PLN and 50,000 bricks. But the founder did not wait for completion. The church was completed in 1763 when Stanislav has died. Although the final stages of labor led the architect Hristian Dalke, to thank for this wonderful baroque building, we have just Stanislaw Potocki.
Revived church called Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Aloysius Gonzaga. In 1764 the owner of the city Kossakovskaya Catherine gave 4,000 zlotys a new altar of St. Francis Xavier. But the Jesuits did not like that image, and they were asked to copy the old, but rather to make the altar of a new church patron - Aloysius Gonzaga.
That same year, under the walls of Stanislav in the next match Russians. They were subjected to shelling the city, resulting in one fell Kostyolnaya tower, which resumed only after nine years.
In 1772, Stanislav away under the power of Austria, and on July 21 next year Pope abolish the Jesuit Order. Since autumn 1773, the church ceases to be a Jesuit and transmitted for the needs of public school and a military garrison, though the service performed there earlier to take.
In 1783 here carry a large body of trynitarskoho church and old prefer somewhere in the province. Austrian authorities took care not too religious issues, so repeatedly confiscated valuable temple things - especially silver and gold. And caring for church - not very. Because of this soon in vaults and walls cracked reappear, 1828 the church was closed, turning it into a military warehouse. This situation lasted until 1835-th, when the efforts of the governor of Galicia Prince Ferdinand d'Este began overhaul. For three years the church has been completely renovated and newly whitewashed.
In 1838 began service rule, which prevailed himnazialna youth and students. From 1839 until the church began to let the Greek-Catholic community of the city for the celebration of their worship. A 21 October 1849 in the history of the church begins a new era - the imperial order, he finally goes to the Greek Catholic community. The new owners changed the name and now the building was called as the Church of the Resurrection. In 1864, the church made the king's gate.
During the famous 1868 fire temple hardly affected.
In 1885, Stanislav established in the Greek Catholic Diocese. Bishop had a chair, respectively, and the church became known cathedral. Total bishops were four:
In 1886, the church found in caves black sarcophagus Victoria Potocki. One of her many descendants - Catherine sarcophagus repaired at their own expense, and May 13, 1886 solemn reburial in a Catholic church. This ornate sarcophagus can be seen today in the crypt of the Art Museum.
In the 1880s artists Juliusz Kravchuk and Modest Sosenko made painting the church. The iconostasis rozmalovuvav Anton monastic.
During World church suffered damages and in 1920 it was restored thoroughly, changed the tops of the two towers and brought syhnaturku.
Since 1946, after the dissolution of the Greek Catholic Church building used Stanislavsky Orthodox episcopate. In 1990 the church was returned to the Greek Catholic community. This time, perhaps forever. Перекладач Google для компаній:Translator ToolkitІнструмент перекладу веб-сайтівПошук на світовому ринку
Кількість повідомлень : 7 Дата реєстрації : 12.11.2015 Вік : 20
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Вт Лист 01, 2016 6:51 pm
The exact date of the church's founding is not known. It is known that when the fortress of Stanislawow was erected together with it, Andrzej Potocki started to build out wood the Catholic parish church as well. The pastor and chaplain Wojcech Bialachewski helped him as the old friend. The newly erected church was named after the Virgin Mary, Saint Andrew, Saint Stanislaus, and Saint Anna. On June 14, 1669 Andrzej Potocki was able to acquire the status of collegiate for the church. It was consecrated by Archbishop Jan Tarnowski. Here was opened a campus of the Jagiellonian University (Kraków).
Soon after that sometime in the 1670s Andrzej Potocki financed redesign of the wooden church into limestone by designs of Francua Korassini and Karlo Benoe. In 1703 the redesigned temple was reconsecrated by Archbishop Konstanty Zelinski. In 1737 Jozef Potocki continued to improve the church. The bell assembly next to the former building of a church was erected in 1774. During 1782-1799 the status of the church was lowered by the Austrian authorities to a parish church. In the second half of the 19th century the building required some renovations and the current church pastor Father Joan Krasowski hired Erazm-Rudolf Fabianski to conduct the restoration works. All that was destroyed during the fire in 1882 and was again restored only ten years later in 1892. Since that time in the church was established a music school as well.
With establishment of the Soviet power in the region the church as most other religious buildings went into decline. The anticipated promotion of the church to cathedral in December 1939 failed and soon most of the Latin Rite Catholics who mostly were the Polish nationals left the city with the end of World War II. In 1962 the temple was closed down and the next year the bell assembly was destroyed. In 1965 the building was passed in possession to the Institute of Oil and Gaz as a geological museum. On May 18, 1980 after a substantial restoration works in the building was opened an exposition of the Regional Art Museum.
Currently the building is the only church structure in the city that is used for other than religious purposes.
Кількість повідомлень : 4 Дата реєстрації : 17.10.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Ср Лист 02, 2016 4:27 pm
Railway station Ivano-Frankivsk The railway station was built in a former city Stanislav in 1866. In the construction of the station were used elements of Moorish style: narrow semicircular windows, ribbed column. In the same year the first track was laid from the city through the city Stanislaviv Iasi in Romania. Further construction gauge of Stanislav been developing in different directions. So in January 1875, was launched on Striy movement. In January 1884 - on Gusyatin. Since November 1891 - to Voronenko.
The railway station was destined to enter the history of electrification of the city as the first building, which was illuminated by electric lights. Work on electrification conducted by the German company "Siemens and Halske", the first lamp lit at the station January 13, 1897.
At that time, Stanislav became the hub from which diverged in different directions gauge. In 1904, the city management of the railway again appealed to the Ministry of the expansion station. Work on rebuilding the station was started in spring 1903 and completed in 1906 under the leadership of the Viennese construction engineer Mr. Ye Baldishu. At the same time a number of the station house was built, mail, which at the end of 1905 was put into operation. After restructuring its station lobby had a height of 20 m., Based 20.5h14.3 m. Length 200 m facade.
08_1Budivlya built of brick, in Neo-Renaissance style. The plan has the shape of which is close to the elongated rectangle. Architectural accent facilities is a large dome that is seen from different points of the city. In the first decades after the construction of the dome was the winged goddess sculpture, which eventually was lost and has not been restored to date.
The railway starts from the station. It is her face business card. No exaggeration to say that the station - this book is kind of old and new pages of history, from which we learn about the contribution of generations of labor and development, upgrade highways in general.
08_1V 1999 was done reconstruction of the main station building, landing platforms forecourt. After that, the station became a modern and aesthetic appearance, the building is located approximately 600 m. To the east of the street. Hrushevskoho and north of the street. Lepky, which is below the historical and architectural reserve of Ivano-Frankivsk. The station was re-decorated the outside, the interiors restored, enlarged and lined with new paving slab landing platform, equipped with modern fixtures. In the opening station after the reconstruction, attended by President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma. " />
Кількість повідомлень : 8 Дата реєстрації : 10.10.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Ср Груд 28, 2016 3:45 pm
Park Shevchenka - Park in Ivano-Frankivsk, located between the streets and Chornovil Hetman Mazepa.In XVII German explorer Ulrich von Werdum mention the oak grove that grew up in the area so the park - in the southwest of the city. It was a thick oak forest - the remainder of the Black Forest. Later it became known as "Zverinetskaya oak" because there existing different wild animals. Often there preying city Potocki owners and their guests.
Among them are dominated by deciduous trees - 50 species, there are also pin - 12 species. The vast majority of deciduous this: small-leaved lime (20%), maple (15%), Hornbeam (10%). There are 6203 in this park.Among them are dominated by deciduous trees - 50 species, there are also pin - 12 species.The vast majority of deciduous this: small-leaved lime (20%), maple (15%), Hornbeam (10%).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSXDwx-uAE
Кількість повідомлень : 65 Дата реєстрації : 14.10.2015
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Ср Груд 28, 2016 10:36 pm
юри росіцького Ivano-Frankivsk is situated in southwestern Ukraine. It is the administrative centre of the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast . It is one of the largest cities of this part of Ukraine. The population of Ivano-Frankivsk is about 224,000 people. Most of them are Ukrainians. At first the name of the town was Stanyslaviv, after the Polish Hetman Stanislaw Potocki. In 1772 its name was transliterated in German as Stanislau when it became a part of Austrian the Empire. The town has had many versions of its name. Finally it was named Ivano-Frankivsk in 1962.
The city has 7 main city squares. Four of them are located in the “old town” part of Ivano-Frankivsk.
The architecture of Ivano-Frankivsk reminds about the rich history of the town. Among them we should mention the Cathedral of Holy Resurrection, the City Hall, the Monument to Adam Mickiewicz and others. There are some theatres and museums in our town: the I. Franko Musical Drama Theatre, the Puppet Theatre and the Philharmonic. The museums of the town are worth visiting: the Art Museum, the Local History Museum, the Literature Museum, etc.
Ivano-Frankivsk has many schools, sports schools, lyceums and some universities: Prykarpattia National University of Vasyl Stefanyk, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law of the King Danylo Halytsky, Ivano-Frankivsk Theological Academy of Greek-Catholic Church and West-Ukrainian University of Economics and Law.
There are some industrial enterprises in our town: a locomotive repair plant, many food producing factories, a liquor factory, several bakeries, etc. Very famous is the production association “Karpatpressmash”.
Кількість повідомлень : 6 Дата реєстрації : 28.11.2016
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk Ср Груд 28, 2016 11:49 pm
Hundreds of Heaven Museum The exhibits of the museum, which opened in 2015 - more than five hundred original things from the street. Installation of tires, rocks, boards, barrels, craft weapons, helmets, bullet casings and along portraits of those killed in the Revolution of dignity. On the walls - maydanivski posters and slogans. Exhibition Hall occupies five hundred square meters. The revolutionary spirit and atmosphere emphasizes the 30-meter mural tragic events on the Maidan.
The museum has several expositions: "Kitchen Square", "hospital", "Spiritual Corner," "Barricades", "Requiem", "Self-defense". There is also a stand dedicated to the heroes hundreds of Heaven. To create the first museum in Ukraine Heavenly hundreds, at the beginning of the street. Konovaltsia joined artists, students, community activists. I think this museum shows events of recent years which can not be forget.Lifes people that formed our country.
AREA DEATH Central Market area, where the town hall in Ivano-Frankivsk, long called cursed, and everything that happened here before public executions. Underground housed the central prison in which thousands were tortured. In particular, in 1754 the town hall was held the trial Stanislav leader Robin Basil Bayurakom who suffered terrible torture.
Since then the town hall fatally unlucky. She had to restore four times. It is believed that in this way Hutsul-executed leader of their revenge executioners. So it seems a ghost for years walking the corridors and halls of City Hall and most of all he likes to play the old piano. Through these terrible concerts in Local History Museum released not one guard.
Тема: Re: Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk
Список визначних місць Івано-Франківська Remarkable sites of Ivano-Frankivsk